5 days late but not pregnant?!?!

Can stress really make my period THIS late? Do you know of any other medical reasons why this would be happening?? I'm freaking out and I'm pretty worrid! We are TTC but I've gotten 5 neg tests, I know... that's excessive but I just don't understand what's wrong with me?!

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 7:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have skipped 3 months before and not been pregnant. Yes, it can happen and stress can do it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• It could be stress, change in diet, exercise... you know your body better than anyone.. If you do think that it could be pregnancy, wait a couple more days and retest.
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 7:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• There are so many things that can delay your period. It's not uncommon to skip a period (or several).
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 7:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Also, I would wait until you are missing a second period to test. Just to be certain.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010