I am crushing on her...

I have a huge crush on a girl that I work with. She is so hot and such a sweetie. I told her that I am bi, and she doesn't seem to mind, but I don't want to tell her and freak her out, but I do want to tell her. We have partied, and things at the party got "close" between us. Nothing sexual, just a lot of touching each others arms and shoulders and faces, drunkenly! What do you think that I should do????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Starting something at work could have consequences. Plus if the two of you need to be drunk for her to be touchie feeling she might just be an affectionate drunk. I would just have fun with it being what it is. If you desperately feel like you think you could two could be something you need to do something like go out to lunch or the movies where alcohol is not involved. Has she given you any indication though besides the touchiness when drinking that she is also bi, bi curious or gay?
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 7:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• If I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut. The minute you open up the can of worms, you can't take it back. She's not dumb. She knows where you're going with hanging out with her. She senses some sort of vibe from you. Make sure you develop a healthy, good friendship with her first before you think it's okay to tell her you're interested.
    HCBallek

Answer by HCBallek at 7:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I need to ask this first....Are you married?
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 7:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2010