Headaches after a m/c and d&c

I am now 4 1/2 weeks after my m/c and d&c and have had these dull headaches almost every day for the past few weeks. I NEVER get headaches so this is new for me.
They have also been accompanied by extreme fatigue for just over a week (and I am not battling depression).
Some dull aching (pre menstrual cramps?) for the past two weeks off and on as well but no cycle as of yet. I know it can take up to several weeks for it to resume again.
Wondering if anyone else has this problem?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 7:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I actually did have some bad headaches after both of my miscarriages. It could be because of the changing hormone levels.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• aww i'm sorry for your loss.... I dont have an answer but i am sorry. I've had a stillborn, losing s baby at any stage is hard.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I'm sorry for your loss... I recently had one too and it is just awful. Is is possible that you are pregnant again? I tend to get dull headaches in early pregnancy. And the extreme fatigue makes me wonder if it could be that. I wish you well whatever it is :) HUGS!
    cschwanger

Answer by cschwanger at 7:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Thanks,,,,,another pregnancy could be possible as it is said that you are very fertile from 2 weeks after a m/c up to about 3 months after...but, I am not sure about the fatigue either as it feels so much like the kind of fatigue I had when I was in early pregnancy....and, no period yet but I am not getting anxious yet as it could take up to several weeks before my period begins again. But, with my first pregnancy, I had noticebly sore breasts and nipples as well as nausea so I am not thinking it is a pregnancy as yet.....hoping to try again after my visit to the nurse practioner next week.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 8:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2010