Is your DH/SO a trucker?

My DH has talked about becoming a truck driver for a few years now. I think he is serious about it happening soon now. The company he works for now has some openings. He has been getting the trailers to the doors they need to be so they can be loaded up. When he first started talking about it I really didn't like the idea because of how long truckers are usually away from home. He would only be gone a couple of days a week though. They make short runs. So that part doesn't bother me anymore.

I am just wanting to know from other moms who have been there. What's it like? What company does your DH work for? And anything else you want to add.

Shaylyn318

Asked by Shaylyn318 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah,but not OTR,he works daily for Pepsi

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Mines work for wal-mart now. But he work quite a few before now. If you have trouble with your relationship in the past then all I can tell u is just hope he uses condoms. Because they meet all kinds of women especially those loc lizards. That's my only concerned I have I know its hurts to think about that. But hey if u have a good trusting relationship ship then no worries. If I think of any more I will write u.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:24 PM on Jul. 8, 2010