How can I deal with this disappointment?

month after month of nothing, how can i handle this?? I'm just praying and holding out faith.... I have 2 healthy children and we had a stillbron baby girl at 30 weeks. We want one more but I just get so down. My period is 5 days late but the tests are saying I'm not pregnant. I know things happen in god's timing, he has blessed us already with our children. I'm just disappointed... :o(

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Try to find joy in the children you have.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 7:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• oh momma! i am so sorry for your heartache and pain. losing a baby at 30 weeks is heartbreaking and something I can only just barely imagine. have faith that it wil happen in its time . but i know how it feels to wait month after month praying and hoping.....
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I am so sorry ): Yes...you have to focus on the good you have in life. I know.... I had my first husband drown in front of me when I was only 17 years old and had a 3 month old son with him.....when that baby grew up to age 26 I lost him too. ): I have three other children...and I focus as much as I can on all I have. There is much to be thankful for still.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 7:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• cochise- i'm so sorry, how hard that must have been... :o(
    AshJoe05

Comment by AshJoe05 (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I'm so sorry, it's can't be easy for you to morn the child you lost and the one you want. I really don't have any advice except to say it's okay to feel sad sometimes.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• You have every right to feel dissapointment, focus on your kids and your blessings, big hug for you!!!!

Answer by older at 7:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My advice to you is to just relax and allow nature to take it course. It if happens then it will, just try not to focus on it so much. I'm sorry about your baby too, hope everything work out for you.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 7:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I am blessed by the kids I have, I love them dearly but it doesnt take the heartache and disappointment away
    AshJoe05

Comment by AshJoe05 (original poster) at 7:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Lifes not easy Ash... we all must learn to focus on the good stuff and appreciate what we have. (: I wish you the best and to have all that you want.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 7:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I hope you were able to buy the baby and have a place to go to show your love and respect. I can't imagine your pain. If you are in a bigger cities maybe you find mind a support group with other mothers like you? There may even be one here on CafeMom...
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 7:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2010