Leave my boyfriend alone! Or at least, that's what I want to yell at her.

My current boyfriend and I broke up for three months over the summer last year, and during that time, he went out with one of his co-workers (she invited him and a few other people from work to go to dinner and a movie with her and a group of her friends), and he went because he was lonely. They've only hung out one time outside of work but harmlessly flirt with each other, making small talk, like "hi, how are you, and how are things going?" and now she's trying to transfer to one of the departments he's a supervisor of. She put in to transfer to this department before he got the supervisor position (obviously she didn't know they were going to ask him to be in charge of it).They have both told me that they don't have feelings for each other, but it still bothers me. Do you think I should be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• do you trust him? that would be your answer :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Didn't we just answer this or is this just deja "view" all over again?

Answer by admckenzie at 7:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• why worry if ur not together??
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• admckenzie I think we did answer this before Deja Vu so weird!
    Trust your gut! Yes you should be....
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 7:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I still wouldn't want her in his department either. Common sense.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 7:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• No, never worry about that unless you know for a "FACT" that something is going on. Assuming can become your worst enemy, and you do not want to give that girl any attention like that for her to brag about. You know your man better than she does. Let it go for now unless they both give you a reason to ask questions, but right now I believe you're allowing your insecurities to get the best of you. I always tell my sisters that there is no reason for women to hold our men's hands and make them do right like a kid. If he slip up, then give him his walking papers.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I think you're being a little paranoid, but that's just me. I'm not the type to worry very much about stuff like that.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Why are you blaming her? If he didn't like the attention she was giving him, he would tell her to back the hell off. But it is a little ego trip for him. Why don't you yell at him? He made the commitment to you, she didn't.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• ok, i think that i agree w/ambr. he should have the guts to tell her that hes not interested.
    ajsmom2000

Answer by ajsmom2000 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I agree with sleeping beautee-
    they may just be friends, but don't make her out to be a bad guy .
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2010