What is the one thing that u regret that u did or did'nt do in life?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 7:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wait until I got married to have sex. I've only "been with" my hubby, but I wish we'd waited until AFTER marriage.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 7:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My biggest regret is having sex for the first time with a boyfriend that I didn't love.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 7:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I regret spending so much time parting instead of getting more education. I have a major in Marketing but I really know I could have more if I had taken advantage of my golden years when I did not have my son and my work would paid for my tuition
    !
    CACHARRA

Answer by CACHARRA at 7:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I regret not being more cautious who I use to hang out with when I was a teen I have learned my lesson since
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 7:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• BFing my son longer, and taking up swearing ( I swear too easily now!)
    00momma00

Answer by 00momma00 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I regret quitting my job and staying home with my kids for 7 years. I know a lot of moms would not understand but I stayed home too long, and I didnt know who I was anymore.
    Kim370

Answer by Kim370 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• No regrets at all i would not change a thing i love my life and how it turned out. 23 years married to a fantastic man and awesome father to our two wonderful girls... I was a virgin when we married and i am still in love with him to this day. we have traveled to 37 states & 5 countries ...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 7:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• no regrets, only lessons learned.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Not being a virgin when I got married, already being with 4 men.....2 of them were one night stands, 1 a friend with benefits during a deeply emotionally horrible and depressing time in my life when my husband (at the time he was just my boyfriend) and I had broken up, and 1 my husband.

My husband was the first guy I was with and the other 3 were all during the same 4 months when we were broken up. I got sick every single time, except with my husband.
    One of the things that sucked was that our wedding night was just like any other time....and that I really only did it because I knew he wanted to so much. I wanted to wait.
    hapullymareed

Answer by hapullymareed at 8:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I agree with the above post "no regrets on lesson learned."
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2010