What do you wish your pharamacist knew about your infertility medications??

Hello!
Our names are Maureen and Ashley. We are completing a doctor of pharmacy degree and for our final project we would like to develop an educational program to update pharmacists on the topic of infertility. We believe that this would most benefit pharmacists working in a community store (traditional pharmacy) rather than the specialty/mail order pharmacies. If you have used or have considered using a traditional pharmacy for any of your fertility treatments we would appreciate your input. This information will be used to design the content of the education. We WON'T be reporting any individual responses.

If you purchased any infertility medications from a traditional pharmacy please list those medications. Was the pharmacy able to answer all of your questions about the medications? If not what information would you have liked to know. How can community pharmacists better serve infertility patients? Thanks!

pharmDstudent

Asked by pharmDstudent at 7:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you even a mom to a child?
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I can't really remember ever asking the pharmacist questions about medication, but I do ask my doctor when I have a question. I've never really even thought about asking a pharmacist about my infertility meds. Good luck with your project though. : )
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 9:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2010