When to start counting...

Hi girls. So I had my first period after my miscarriage on June 1st. I am usually a perfect 28 day cycle. Hubby and I are TTC. On June 29 I had some blood except I could only see it when I kind of "dug around" up there. That lasted for 2 days. On July 1 I started to actually have full blown period bleeding.

My question is, when do I start counting my 28 days from? The June 29th date where I had the spotting but only when I really dug for it, or July 1 when it was full blown bleeding?

cschwanger

Asked by cschwanger at 7:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You start from when you bleed actual red blood. Not any spotting.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I am reading a book right now and you chart the beginning of your period (menses) from the first day of your blood flow (not spotting) so you are right about counting from July 1. All the best with ttc!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I agree with them ^ good luck!!
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2010