Sexual Desire

Lately I have not been in the mood at all. I try so hard, and get a little depressed when it doesn't happen. I still satisfy my husband, but I just can't get in the mood. Anyone else feel like this? Is there some sort of woman "viagra" ?? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• for me, exercise ALWAYS makes me hornier....especially if i work out ona regular basis....it not only makes me feel better about my body, but it makes me stronger (and able to do more fun positions longer lol) and i have more energy and stamina. even if its just a mile walk each day at first, it really does make a world of difference. also, the more sex you have, the more sex you usually want...so sometimes its a good idea to just suck it up and do it even if you're not really in the mood. even if i dont really want it, once we get going i almost always enjoy myself. you may also need to ask your husband to spend a little more time getting you started. i mean an oven has to warm up before it can cook anything...you have to be warmed up before you get wet and can enjoy yourself!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 9:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Geez I am really bad...I drive my husband nuts. Its been that way all my life though.I just want it more than them it seems.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Ask your Dr. I would think there has got to be something. Google it too. I need the opposite lol It can be frustrating.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• a while back I wanted more than he did, then I got frustrated and now he's the one that's getting grumpy from lack of sex-
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• http://healthguide.howstuffworks.com/female-viagra-dictionary.htm

Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I have ben with my husband for 12 years and we have had out ups and down in that department. Just work through it, and try to understand why you are not in the mood.
    AngelsAreBorn

Answer by AngelsAreBorn at 9:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I have been "not in the mood" since I got pregnant with my first child. If I don't feel good about my body, its hard for me to want sex. I have done some research. Supposedly ginko bi loba (sp) is good for the sex drive. I tried it, but I have a hard time remembering to take pills. Also reading, watching or listening to sexual things help. I downloaded this vampire book to listen to at work one day and I didn't realize it was basically soft porn! I went home and jumped my husband!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Sunshine...sex does start in the mind... (:
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 9:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My medication made my sex drive go down. Also the fact that I was having not to good sex...
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 9:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Itsme89........................I feel you.I don't know what happened to me.One day i'm a rabbit none stop and 9 year's later it's hardly twice a month.
    CafeMom732

Answer by CafeMom732 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2010