Writing a letter...

Would it be the cowards way out to write a letter to my husband to tell him how unhappy I have been and the things I want to change? I am not sure I could say all the things I need to face to face, I know how pathetic that sounds he is my husband and I should be able to say anything to him. I just don't know what to do....advice please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Sometimes its easier to write things down than say them...and you could get it all down without being interrupted.Get a lot off of your mind...and you have time to think.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 9:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I'd do it, and I have. Sometimes I write him and never give them to him cuz I feel better just writing it down. It's worth a shot!
    Alwaysacarnie

Answer by Alwaysacarnie at 9:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• do whatever you need to do to get your point out. i did it before with my husband
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 9:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I think that writing a letter is a good idea. He can't walk away from you, yell at you, hang up on you... I understand how you feel though... I am going through something similar.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 9:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i've done it. sometimes its just easier
    NSeni

Answer by NSeni at 9:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I did it once with my hubby a long tie ago. it got the point across. but then again I left the letter and left for a few days.
    tiredmomfor2

Answer by tiredmomfor2 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I think it is a great idea. It helps you not only say things you may not be able to say to his face, but get everything out that you want without being interrupted or stopped because he doesn't want to hear it.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 9:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I think it's an excellent idea. I can't talk to SO face to face bc he won't listen but he will read something I write.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• If it's easier to write it, do it...but be there with him when he reads it so you can talk immediately and get his reaction.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• By all means, write the letter. There is nothing wrong in doing so. It's no different than writing down the questions I want to ask the doctor because I get flustered and tongue tied when the doc ask "Any questions?"

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2010