who has a christmas village during the christmas holiday and do you have a train in yours and if u got pics please post

villages, houses, trains

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 9:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• I have a Coca-Cola Town Square village. I haven't put it out in the past 4 years because it's time-consuming to set it up and then put it all away after Christmas. I don't have a train.  I have 50+ buildings and I don't know how many accessories for it.

andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I have about 10 or more houses, shops, churches, I have alot of diff kids of people and dogs,on sleds, santas. snow a skating ring, and so much more it is huge.
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I have a very large one... I do not tho have a train... but I do have the street lamps that go on and many other items such as ice skating rink etc... any who... I honestly don't know if I posted any in my photos here on CM, but you are more than welcome to see...
    I don't put it out every Christmas due to it's size and it takes hrs to put up and I also have 4 kitties that think they are Godzilla...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:30 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Is this a joke?
    Anonymous

• My grandma does a train around her tree and also Mary with baby Jesus in the Manger.(how ever you spell it)
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Hell no, since this isnt a comedy forum , please dont try and answer anything you cant , if you cant answer please keep it moving very simple i would have answered ANONYMOUS to
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 9:18 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My mom used to have a huge village with trains included. But I just have a couple pieces that I set on the piano.
    tiredmomfor2

Answer by tiredmomfor2 at 9:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• @andrea cant see pics
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 9:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Sorry. I couldn't get the pictures to post.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 7:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2010