For those mom's that are losing weight

How long have you been actively trying to lose weight and how much have you lost?

I weight on January 1st 2010 and as of yesterday morning (July 7, 2010) I have lost 55 pounds. I need to lose another 45 pounds to meet my goal!

My3LittleGirls

Asked by My3LittleGirls at 9:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• A bodybugg is a calorie tracking device that is worn on your tricep. It has sensors that track your caloric burn and your daily steps. I also count calories and upload to their website ( www.bodybugg.com) daily. It tracks everything for you. It has been invaluable for myself and my husband- he has lost over 70 lbs and I've lost almost 45.
    The contestants on The Biggest Loser use bodybuggs- that is where we first learned about them. We love our little pals- we each have one.. they are about $200 a piece, but so worth it!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 2:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• For about 3 months I have lost 17 lbs.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• congrats :)

I need to get back with the program ;) *I had lost 15 lbs in about 5 or 6 weeks-but then we moved and I have been eating crap-probably gained it back
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• ive been trying to loose weight since i had my son 13 months ago, but i would say i got alot more active in it about 3 months ago or so. i went from 155 to 140. i want to be 130.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Congratulations!!!! I know how hard it is to lose and keep losing. I yo-yo... ALOT. I recently lost 40 and gained it back and now am trying to lose it again!!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 9:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Ive been trying half assed for about 4 months. I really kicked myself into gear about a month ago. Ive lost 13lbs total.

55lbs is awesome! How are you doing it?
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• great job! how having you been dieting to lose it? im trying but seem stuck
    mOmMyWiFeNuRsE3

Answer by mOmMyWiFeNuRsE3 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• That's awesome! Congrats to you and all your hard work! Keep it up, you'll be there in no time!!!!
    And like everyone else, I want to know how your doing it girly?!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Good for you!! That's very inspirational to hear! I started really trying and sticking to eating a well-balanced meal (before I really didn't eat much) and exercise everyday and started taking karate. It;s been about 7 weeks or so and I've lost about 13 lbs.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I started my journey in December and hit a plateau many times now...
    When I started I was 5'1", 167 lbs, BMI of over 30, a size 12 and miserable. I bought a bodybugg and it has made all the difference in the world! I have lost 44.6 lbs as of this morning. I am now a size 7 in juniors, 6 in women's, small shirts instead of XL - which I love!, and I've lost well over 20 inches from my body. When I weighed this morning I was at 122.6 lbs. My goal weight is 111-117. I only have 5 lbs to get to the high end of my goal weight, but I'm striving for the 10 lbs mark!
    I eat well and work out intensely 6 days a week. I lost over 2 lbs this week.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:02 AM on Jul. 9, 2010