How many of you....

pull out your stove and clean under it and under the range top? We are doing heavy duty cleaning and realized that it has been more than a year since we have pulled out the stove and cleaned under the range. Wow! The stuff you find under there.

coala

Asked by coala at 9:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I know right? I clean under there but what amazes me is how dirty it gets under the fridge...it is not like anyone walks there or we spill things under it...I just don't get why it gets so disgusting.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I do it. But then again, I use the disposable pans under the burners, it works better that way for me.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:24 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I've cleaned under the stove maybe once in the past couple of years. It's about item 1847 on my current to-do list.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:25 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• no because we rent. but we probably should anyway.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Mine's easy to get to because there are only cabinets on one side of it, so it's easy for me to pull out the stove to clean under & behind it fairly regularly. I try to do it at least once a month because of the dogs (dog hair gets under there). I do the same with my refrigerator for the same reason, dog hair.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I clean under the range top but don't pull the stove out........I guess I should, ...and the fridge to, probably..... :(
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 9:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• EEk. Under the stove. That reminds me. LOL.
    Ibulili

Answer by Ibulili at 10:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I have a cooktop and built in double all ovens. Cabinets and/or drawers under both. Can't just pull them out.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• OMG we have a lab mix and he sheds like crazy, so we have to clean under the stove. ...and under just about everything. I just sweep then use a wet swiffer (citrus scented-my fav)
    EFotiou

Answer by EFotiou at 8:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I have to clean behind it. But I have one of those flat top.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2010