talking with my mom, she is right?

well i try to talk with my mom one time, but she only said to me what she want to and them she just hang up!
but today i tried today again! i told her hi, i ask her how she is doing, i told her i miss her... i think she was crying and i ask her why she is crying? she told me it is nothing! i told her that i'm so sorry for no being the daughter that she wanted me to be. but i told her if she will be able to accept my life has a teen mom, she told me that i dissaponted her so much , that i'm still a child.
i agree with her!
the problem is that she told me that we won't be like we used to be, i told her mom before i got pregnant we used to fight and i thought i didn't need you for anything but now i realize how stupid i was!
she told me that if my dad was alived he would be so disappointed with me!
she told me that she never thought that i was having sex because i was only 15 i was just a child! she is right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• in a way she is. i was a teen mom. but my mom realized that i needed her support more than ever. my dad passed when i was 12 and i got pregnant at 17. we dont always agree on everything but i'v tried to show her i'm a responsible adult and a good mother.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• yes,15 is a child

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• yes, she is right. Think about your child having sex before they are old enough to truly understand "love". It would be disappointing and probably makes her feel she failed you in some way.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 9:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• You'll always need your mom. I thought after I was married and had kids I would be able to do it all but I found out I need her more now then I did before. I call her every day asking her how to do something. I know she is disappointed in you but I hope she can get over all that. What's done is done and I hope she can just enjoy you and her grandchild. Keep trying.
    Ibulili

Answer by Ibulili at 9:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• You weren't a child at 15. Teens are not children. Teens have always had sex in all societies. In our society it's almost always difficult financially for a girl that gets pregnant as a teen. It is a society issue.

Your mother shouldn't call you a child or make you feel guilty by saying your father would be disappointed in you. You have gotten that message. What you need is for you mother to say I love you and I will help you so you and your bab can have a good life. That's what I would say. You are already pregnant there is no need to talk about how you got pregnant, ect.

My son and his girlfriend got pregnant and I let her move in with us. We had 5 people living in a two bedroom apartment and we were going to have a baby! Sadly, the baby was stillborn.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Just because you're old enough to have a boyfriend and have sex doesn't mean you are ready to be a parent. Being a good parent means you are mature enough to take care of the child on your own and make the right choises for your child. Being sloppy and getting pregnant at such a young age just shows that you aren't ready yet. You haven't made the right decisions for yourself. How mean would it be if you were allow to make choices for someone else who is completely helpless? I know it probably hurts to hear your mom says things like she did, but you did show her that you can't be trusted to do the right thing when no one is looking. Things will never be the same between you two, I'm sorry. She's seen a new side of you, one she doesn't like or trust. I think you need to go with your heart. Listen to her though. She just wants what's best for all of you. You can't change the problem but you can find solutions together.
    JennCharisma

Answer by JennCharisma at 9:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I think you need to reread your question then decide if she was right. You shouldn't be out of high school let alone having sex. It's funny, now that you need her you suck up to her and want her in your life huh. You shouldn't have disappointed her. She's 100% right. Please don't have sex anymore.

Gaill-Just because teenagers have the parts to have sex doesn't mean they need to be put to use. And, how is in society's problem that some little girl chooses not to control her hormones? It's not my job to support people that can't take care of themselves. I really don't' like you and you need a serious reality check.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I can't imagine why you would choose to have a child at 15. At this point, you and your baby's father have to seriously figure out what is best for the child; the two of you no longer matter.

It is not too late to find a family with the emotional and finacial strength to raise a baby.

Good luck to all of you.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2010