I'm afraid I'm going to get an eating disorder.

Before I had kids my waist was 23 inches. Now after two babies in two years its 35. I feel like a disgusting pig. I am trying to go about the healthy route and cut back on crap food. And exercise. I don't really want to be that tiny again. But the closer I get.. The more weight I want to lose. I Just recently went from 135 to 126 in the last couple months. And even tho I've lost weight I still feel so.. Disgusting. like people look at me and think I look like a pig. I'm so afraid of getting to 120 and thinking its not enough. I know this isn't really a question. But How to I feel better about myself when I'm my own worst enemy? I don't even hang out with anyone because I know they will think geese she let herself go with the kids. Please.. Any advice. I don't want to hate myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Health

• I think you love your babies. So your weight gain is for a good reason. We can not look like we are 18 again. The older you get your body changes and you are not going to look as thin. You have a lot to be thankful for your family, your babies, your husband but most of all you. I think you have lost enough don't you? Your babies need a mother and your husband need a wife. I have a little girl who is 2.5 and I will tell you I do not look the same. I do not like my stomach, I had a c-sec. But when I really think of it I am so blessed in so many ways who cares. You have to stop this now before you get sick, you do not want to miss out on your life and I am sure you are an awesome mom and wife. I wish you luck! "HUGS"

sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• throw away your scale. It will stop you from obsessing of pounds.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 9:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Change your way of thinking, a behavior therapist can help you with that. I used to have an eating disorder and I still have disordered eating, but changing the way you think about food and your body can help.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 9:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Get some counseling. But if you *THINK* you are going to get a disorder, you can prevent it using will power.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Go to counseling! OMG...126! First of all, 135 is fabulous, but 126 is amazing!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Get help now. Seriously. Don't wait until it gets bad.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i made a typo 42 mins ago i ment to say i weigh 120 puonds
    Prego889

Answer by Prego889 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2010