what is going on? (post-ectopic)

Okay so I am sooo confused about what is going on with my body. I had an ectopic pregnancy in April and had to have emergency surgery to remove my right tube. in May my period started on the 20th. In June my period started on the 13th. And now in July it just started today (the 8th). Whats up? is my body messed up? what is going on? It's really starting to worry me. (side note- DH and I are not trying to prevent pregnancy we would like to TTC again if possible. Calling the nurse tomorrow to ask but just wanted to know something tonight if possible. Thanks.

hotrodmomma

Asked by hotrodmomma at 9:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to the doctors. I started My period also June 13th and ended it on the 19th. Today is the 8th of July I haven't started. But you could have started 2 days early. I am supposed to start my period again on the 10th.So every month you are. You sound about normal to me. But if you feel un-normal go back to the doctors. Good luck. I wish you the best. But I can relate a little to you as far as our monthly's go. :) I might be pregnant though.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 10:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• It is a bad idea for you to TTC so soon!!! Your body hasnt even healed yet or gotten a chance to get back to normal, you have been thru alot in such a short amount of time!! I had ectopic and waited 6 months because you have a slightly higher chance of it happening again if you get pregnant right away! I had my period for 14 weeks straight after mine before my normal cycle returned. I did alot of online research after I had ectopic because I never wanted to go thru that again!! The best thing would be to wait a few more months and start taking prenatal vitamins right away!! I am glad I did because after I waited 6 months before trying again, we got pregnant on the first try! Good Luck
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 11:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2010