If your hubby came home daily and told you ...

So and so lost 60 lbs, such and such lost 40 lbs. How would you feel? Or if he consistently talked about eating healthy like he is just being helpful. Or so he thinks. Would you take this as a personal thing ok he is looking around and seeing others who are loosing weight or would you think dam him he is saying I am fat?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when mine says something about my weight, I tell him to shut his 275lb ass up! LOL
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Lol I would ask him outright if he was trying to imply something. He's very honest, so he'd tell me lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Are you trying to loose weight? Or dieting? Or is he just saying it? Tell him if he wants you to loose weight he should get on board and start doing what he is preaching. That's just me though.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I'd try to not take it badly and ask him outright if he's trying to imply that I need to lose weight.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• That would piss me off.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My husband doesn't talk about others' weight, but he does talk a lot about his own...
    He started mentioning mine when I started mentioning mine...lol I don't mind it, because I know he's fat too!!!! hahaha
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• well, my dh does do this..and tries to aim his words at our son, who is probably 8lbs overweight. it pisses me right off for him to limit my son's intake, when he, a tall/naturally thin guy, will sit and eat a whole box of cereal each night, or a bag of chips/night, just two hours after we've had dinner, in which he partook more of than either one of us! pisses me right off!
    i swear, one of these days, i'm going to shove a bag of chips down his throat and hope to heck he gets the hint!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I would straight up ask him. I don't beat around the bush with my husband, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Well, if my husband thought i was fat i would know because he would ask me to lose weight and help keep me motivated.
    But maybe my husband is more blunt and honest than others?

If my husband came home talking like that i would think that he was concerned with his own health.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I would ask him what u think I am fat and need to lose some pounds. Don't beat around the bush
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010