loosing weight while TTC?

i want to loose weight, but i want to TTC...can i safely do both? i dont plan on doing any drastic starving myself type diet. just working out more, eating better, drinking more water instead of pop...
thats ok right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You should do all of those when you are TTC and/or pregnant anyway. Sounds like you're starting out right!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I heard that losing weight (if your overweight) is a healthy thing to do while TTC. I see know problems in doing so!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• As long as it's slow and steady, I don't see why it wouldn't be safe!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• If you are eating healthy, there is no problem in trying to lose weight while trying to get pregnant. You want to keep your calories at a good number so you may need to consult your doctor. Before you get pregnant, discuss with your doctor whether you have all the vaccinations you should have and if you should start on a prenatal vitamin.
    joysings

Answer by joysings at 10:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• it is ok just dont over do it
    Prego889

Answer by Prego889 at 3:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• We are ttc and having a hard time getting pregnant. We both quit smoking, drastically reduce our caffeine intake and started vitamins BUT still no baby. So now we both started going back to the gym, not so much for him mostly for me because I am overweight. Hopefully this will help as I have heard it does!!! Good Luck!!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 10:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2010