Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


OK, sushi newbie. What is the sushi that is basically just a bit of rice with the fish or crab on top? It's usually wrapped in a thin strip of nori (hey, I know what that's called!)?

Answer Question

Asked by MamaRae85 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Food & Drink

Level 17 (3,802 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • the ones with raw fish??

    Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

  • Nigirizushi

    Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

  • It is called nigiri. The ones in the rolls are called maki. Mmmmm....sushi.

    Answer by mommy2aftan at 11:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

  • you've got me craving sushi now! lol no clue what it's called.

    Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 12:09 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

  • I have no idea. I don't like sushi.... Unless it's the cooked kind.

    Answer by Catrin2009 at 1:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.