Any America's Got Talent fans?

How angry are you about that airband getting into the top 48?!?

jessflynn

Asked by jessflynn at 11:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• Forget that, the crazy old lady who yodels?!?!?! That was just wrong. So many better people should have been in the 48. But like DH says, they gotta let some douches through so they have someone to vote off right away!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 11:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I was more upset that the hand whistler and the old lady with the red hair that sang for like 10 min got on, but I didn't like them either
    jen699

Answer by jen699 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I love Michael Grimm. I think he will go a long way, and hopefully win:)
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 11:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I <3 AGT, but I haven't seen this week's yet. I'll (hopefully) catch up here in a bit. :-)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• There are a lot of acts in it that shouldn't be. Isn't it odd that none of the judges on the show are actually from America??
    joysings

Answer by joysings at 11:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I'm so glad others are upset about this! I couldn't believe all the CRAPPY acts they let through and all the AWESOME acts they let a go. I'm mean, really? Seriously?!? A hand whistler, a woman who can't sing, play piano or apply make up, and an airband? And they were CONSIDERING letting that young 19 year old runaway go jsut because she was timid?!? Holy crap! This show sucks this year!! Seriously?!?
    jessflynn

Comment by jessflynn (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i don't think they should have made it! neither should have the "i'll be back" guy, or the crazy old lady with the scary makeup! there were great acts that should've went in their place!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 12:02 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• ...also in love with Michael Grimm but I thought he did MUCH better the first time around. He was trying too hard this last time and strained his voice too much.
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 12:36 AM on Jul. 9, 2010