Do you shave your pubic hair???

Do you shave it all off, leave a landing strip, wax it, or go all natural?? I shave mine all off.

sarahbell811

Asked by sarahbell811 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I shave all mine off, but recently I've been interested in waxing.. I'm hoping someone will answer with waxing and give me some details :).
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 11:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I'd love to know about waxing also!
    sarahbell811

Comment by sarahbell811 (original poster) at 11:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I trim, not shave. I have super sensitive skin and if I shave it takes off a layer of skin. D:

Luckily my husband likes hair, he is a hippy and believes people should be natural. He liked it even before we got together...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i shave all of mine except for a very small landing strip, maybe a few millimeters wide and 2 inches long and the hairs are trimmed to about a quarter inch long, just a little something there cause i'm an adult but i HATE the bush
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I keep a bit of a throw rug.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I don't....I prefer to look like a grown woman, not a seven year old. Why would you want to look like a seven year old? LOL. I mean....men LIKE the natural look. ANd I would hope that they don't want to sleep with a seven year old....know what I mean?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I'm all naturale! I figure if he has a problem with it, too bad! I already shave my legs and my armpits, wax my lip and eye brows. That's enough torture. What does he have to do? No one gets all grossed out when he doesn't shave for a week.
    jessflynn

Answer by jessflynn at 11:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I shave now, but I used to go to a spa and get it waxed. I prefer the waxing because it stays hair free longer and its way smoother. Problem is its expensive to get it done at the spa, plus I cant do it myself (too wimpy). So I've started shaving it all off.
    EJsMama2725

Answer by EJsMama2725 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I've done it all. I use to wax every month for about 1 1/2 yrs but it stI'll hurt evey time and it got really expensive. I did the Brazilian which is all hair front and back. I've done my own waxing at time but it was too painful to do myself and you can't hold ur skin at the same time as pull the strip.
    WAXING TIP:1)holding the skin down and tight not only helps with the pain but also helps get all the hair off when pulling the strip. 2) trim hair to about half an inch long in order to be able to have the best wax. Thus way the hair isn't too long or too short to grab. 3) after you wax each part pat the area soon after each strip, helps with pain. 4) put aloe Vera on afterward or baby oil.
    SHAVING TIP: if you shave and your skin Tends to get dry or it itches when growing back do this: I buy baby oil gel and get a small amount on my hands and rub it on the shaved area. your va jj looks beautiful, smelling good, no itch
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 11:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• shave.. however going to start waxing..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2010