Do you text regularly? Do you like it?

Some people I communicate with I have entire conversations via text message.. and I HATE IT! I mean it can be convenient but it really drives me nuts sometimes. But I feel like I have no choice otherwise. That is their preference and if I need to chat with them it seems like text is easiest. Do you text? Do you like it? Hate it?

Cafe Chastity

Asked by Cafe Chastity at 11:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm not into texting, phone calls or even instant messaging. But if communication needs to be done it's necessary so it is what it is. But to answer the questions. I do not text regularly and I don't like, hate or love it. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 5:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I do and I prefer it
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I like it now that I have my iPhone. I hated it before that.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• depends, most of the time i text cause im doing other stuff like cleaning cooking or keepin kids in line but prefer talking on the phone, it just sometimes not as convenient
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I like to text...I like the freedom it gives. If I'm on the phone chatting with someone, my kids can't be dancing around and listening to loud music... it would be rude. It doesn't take away from my babies at all.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I absolutely despise it. Why would I want to sit there and type nonsense into my phone when I could just ring these people and get the conversation done in a quarter of the time?
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 11:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• No,I don't text because I have a cheap Tracfone and don't want to waste the money. I hate the text words...."U" instead of "You" and using numbers....4 instead of "For". Ugh. It is easier to just CALL.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I love texting! Because I get to be part of the conversation lol my family likes to talk? Plus a full keyboard makes it easy to type fast :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I love texting and prefer it to talking. I like that I can wait a few moments to answer. I will carry on long conversations via text. My phone has it set up like an instant message so I can see all previous messages on the same screen. I also like it when I just want to let somebody know something but they don't need to know right now. Such as...honey pick up some milk on the way home.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I hate phones and rarely answer mine even if I know who it is.  My husband lives in another state and we text each other all day long.  I barely speak to him but every time we try to call each other one of us loses the signal.  Texting is just easier.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2010