i didnt know weither to post this in relationships or pregnancy. but any advice is welcome

me and my boyfriend have come a long way in the first month of our relation ship i didnt think it was gunna work out so i was still talking to another guy and i cheated. yea its wrong! [ik its wrong so please no bashing] also i think December or January we had a 3some with my ex just for the experience [yes ik tht was wrong too] i didnt like it and it ended faster then it started! then before tht i hung out with my most recent ex just to clear some things up we didnt do anything together at all not even a hug. so now im 2 months pregnant by my boyfriend cos we havent done anything stupid we actually planned this baby, an hes telling me he hasnt loved me for many months. then why create a life inside me telling me you love me? and theirs also a text message conversation tht goes with this ima post in a comment please dont answer til its up thanx.. all advice is welcome but please dont make me feel anyworse then i already do...

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 11:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It honestly sounds like the guy cares and wants to forgive and move forward, but just doesn't know how to let go of the past and forgive. Either way he doesn't make much sense... he made the decision to participate in a threesome, he made the decision to stay after you cheated, and he participated in purposely bringing this child into the world.
    Talking in person would be beneficial, so would some counseling. If he's not in love then move on, learn from your mistakes, and most importantly focus on your baby. There is no excuse for the way he talks to you & he has no right to call you a stupid bitch like that.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 7:35 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• probably shouldn't have conceived a baby at all while u were still beign immature and fooling around with other people, but waited until you were mature enough to have a strong relationship and get married. as for now that its done, grow up and take care of ur child whether it works out with ur boyfriend or not. tell him to man up and pay child support
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• agree.... The fact that this baby was planned under these circumstances was wrong! But whats done is done..... I would suggest you grow up a little (no 3 sums, cheating, fooling around, etc) do what you need to do to better yourself and be a good mother. If it ends up working out with the boyfriend awesome... if not? go to the court and get child support then move on. The only thing that should matter now to you is that little life growing inside your belly... period
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 11:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Not bashing you but I am going to be brutally honest. Sounds like you guys didn't have much of a relationship to begin with because of the cheating, 3 sum, talking to x boyfriends etc. You should have NEVER planned to have a baby. Both of you seem immature, too young, and clearly not in a good, solid relationship that was going to last forever. But you are pregnant now with a child and the only thing you can do know is step up, be a good mother, raise that baby the best way you can, with or without this a-hole's help.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• This is gonna come off hard, but someone has to be honest with you... and honesty hurts sometimes...you planned a baby with a guy you have cheated on, had a threesome with, and he now doesn't love you?? WOW way to give this kid a good start! Gold star for you.
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I have to agree with the other posters...it's not bashing either it's constructive criticism. If you want a man to be serious about you then you have to be serious about him. That's how relationships are supposed to work. Okay now that that has been said...what is done is done. You have a baby on the way...fact....you are now alone....fact....in times like this you need to prioritize your life. FACT.
    Hon, you messed up...BUT you've been given a blessing in a sweet child who is going to need a mom who can give him/her all the love in the world. What you miss from your boyfriend in no way will compare to the kind of love you'll experience when you hold that tiny life in your arms for the very first time. Now is the time to talk to that baby, feed him/her right, and bond with him/her because now life is not just about you...but it's also about him/her who will need you more than anyone in the world.
    truetigress

Answer by truetigress at 12:22 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• the whole days worth of texts just to show how bi-polar it changed..

2pm - 4pm

me: heyy i just got full coverage insurance at crowel in my name with my driving record for 206 a month you should check them out.

him: i will

me: ok well im at Amandas

him: cool

him: so what are you doing?

me: sitting here eating pizza chillin wit amanda and cherilyn, hbu?

him: just cleaning rigs [he works at prompt]

me: oic so do you miss me?

Rachelxbby

Comment by Rachelxbby (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• him: sure

me: whts tht supposed to mean

him: i do

me: are you sure?

him: yep

me: yea we pretty much do the same thing i do at home only together lol

him: fun.

me: so are you thinking about me today?

him: a lil
    Rachelxbby

• me: okay well i love you text me whenever you want im not gunna be doing much

him: ok love u 2

7pm

him: what r u doing now?

me: still at amanda watching her little boy play with the cat hbu?

him: eating a pizza puff

me: sounds good amanda mom is making beef stew

him: cool

me: yeaa.... i want us to work out i dont wanna be a single mom and i dont want our kid to be split between 2 homes

[the night before he was mad at me cos i blocked this girls number and idk he was rude to me all tht night! but in the morning when we woke up before he went to work i was sitting on the bed indian style looking at my feet with tears in my eyes and he gave me a 10 min hug kissed me and told me he loved me this is why today im so confused]
    Rachelxbby

Comment by Rachelxbby (original poster) at 12:43 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• him: you dont act like it

me: ik i can be a bitch but im pregnant just calm down i have random pains and hormone changes ily so much!

9pm [this is where it gets bad]

me heyy wht are you doing?

him: sitting trying to cool off and think

me: me think about wht and do you park your car by the old ambulances

him: in the back by the garadge

him: why

me: idk i was curious? wht you thinking about?

him: you

me:me or us..
    Rachelxbby