oh my god I just freaked out.....

i'm sitting outside. SO is out for a guys night out and ds is sleeping. it's just me and the cat lol. well it's not windy, but a small gust of wind just made some leaves move, right in front of me and holy shit my heart just skipped a beat. I believe in the paranormal....ooooh my god what if it was a ghost or something? I'm out in the country and it is dark out here. There is an outside light on but still.... *chills*

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 11:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i freak myself out a lot when i'm home alone. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Stay inside...lol. I get freaked out from time to time myself.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i'm too scared to go inside. I'm like.....stiff as a board right now. I'd have to get off the chair, turn around to unplug the computer and run inside. i'm afraid of the dark as it is. omg I shouldnt have gone outside
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I live out in the country and I get freaked out by all kinds of stuff. I feel like a big chicken sometimes.
    missmarla1

Answer by missmarla1 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Just like pretend you're not scared.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• lol..i believe in the paranormal too...BUT, where i live, we've had a breeze the past few nights..it's not something constant, but it picks up and dies down in short amounts of time. it was probably just something like that. go inside, and watch a light hearted show on tv or something to take your mind off of it.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I dont understand myself sometimes. i'm afraid of the dark, yet I like to watch ghost hunters, I have a fascination with listening to evp's on youtube yet i know if I ever heard one in real life I'd crap my pants
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 11:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Haha! I spook myself too. I cannot listen to evp's. I stay scared for days if I do!
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 11:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• run!!!!!!!!!!! jk..i am afraid of the dark as well. i do not like being able to see things. do like another lady said and pretend your not scared or go watch a funny movie
    mom_on_strike

Answer by mom_on_strike at 11:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i meant to say that i don't like not being able to see lol
    mom_on_strike

Answer by mom_on_strike at 11:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2010