ergo carrier cutting into my daughers legs.

dd is 4 months old 17 lbs and 25 inches long. I have an ergo carrier and I love everything about it- except that it cuts into my dd's legs. have you had this experience with your carrier? Thank you!

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 11:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ow! Stop using it then! Poor lil peach!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I know, I know... it seems like I should stop using it... but my dd LOVES it. Also, of all the various carriers I have tried between my 2 kids, it is the only one that doesn't kill my back. I do not like the wrap-style carriers (too cumbersome for me). It does not always cut into her legs- I do not understand why it happens sometimes and not others.
    bloomsr

Comment by bloomsr (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Probably because sometimes she's stretching her leggers out, and sometimes she has them popped up. Also, my babies get fatter before they get taller.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• try a onbuhimo or mei tai, more adjustble.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 8:52 AM on Jul. 9, 2010