PORTILLOS ITALIAN BEEF SANDWICH OR AL'S ITALIAN BEEF SANDWICH IF YOU DONT EATMEAT OR THIS TYPE OF FOOD PLEASE DONT TRY AND ANSWER KEEP ANSWERS PERTAINING TO JUST THESE TWO RESTAURANTS AND THE ITALIAN BEEF SANDWICHES........YUM

SANDWICHES

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 11:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Lovelyangel- she probably just REALLY wants an italian beef sandwich. Hunger can make one grumpy. Mmmmmmmm.....Italian beef. I'll take one from both!
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• PORTILLOS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    ahasugar

Answer by ahasugar at 11:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Never heard of them....
    They don't have those in Minnesota...sorry.
    But, I love Subway.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:02 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• That is not a fair question.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:20 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Even vegetarians know that Al's has the best Italian beef in Chicago.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• ok @ rkoloms ,feels good to know that someone knows al's
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 11:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• You may want to ask this in one of the Chicago groups...

Answer by rkoloms at 12:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• @ RHONDA since its my question i get to tell how i want it answered after reading and answering posts i notice people tend to sway away from the topic look im not trying to get amillion answers its not a contest for me ok I dont just ask questions and go to the next and dont read them myself it obvious i'm asking a particular question for a reason SO if you dont like it dont come by and try to answer it anyway im not telling anybody else how to post so dont TRY to tell me how to if you dont like it move on plain and simple i guess others get it and others dont who and the heck needs a million answers anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• oh yeah sorry i put that 1 on the side of that comment my baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• @ christian thanks so much @ christian i just feel that if you all take the time out to answer questions pertaining to things that you might like or eat or whatever the question is about, its obvious that you all might be interested in hearing from others about something or how they feel about something im not trying to be mean its not fair to us to have to wean through answers about something just to get to the right response ,one lady mention subway but im not throwing a fit over it ,i check my answers so im interested in what people have to say i dont just post and forget about everybody, and i know that sometimes you might now i said might LOL read some post and read some answers that sway away from the topic, just maybe i dont have a lot of answers because the swayers arent leaving any answers LOL , I M NOT AND WILL NOT BE MEAN TO ANYBODY I JUST WANT TO CHIT CHAT AND THANKS LADIES FOR THE ANSWERS AND THANKS AGAIN C
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2010