When you go to work, do you come home to messy house and dishes to do?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 12:10 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• When I worked, NO, because everyone else was gone too. Now that I'm a SAHM, I can go to the store and come back to a messy kitchen. Heck, I can even go to bed with a clean kitchen and wake up to a messy one. I SWEAR there are little elves that are up all night making messes.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 8:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• happens to me a lot! but i just started back to work and even when i was home, i hardly got things done because i have 2 small kids and the dishes were my last priority. so now my dh is home with the kids while his job is on its off season, and i know he has the same priority list as me. :)
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I usually do, but it sometimes doesn't get done till the next morning honestly...
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I'm a SAHM, but my husband goes to work and he comes home to a clean house most of the time;) When I did work my house was always spotless when I came home because my son was at daycare and he was tearing around somebody elses place.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:13 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i'm a sahm so i always make sure dh doesnt have to come home to that! it's the least i can do for him after him working hard all day.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I am a stay at home mother living with my fiance, his parents, little sister, older brother, 3 dongs and a cat. because we have twins on the way. It's not that we don't make enough money, we just decided to stay here for a year or two so we could save up a ton for our own house. (plus who doesnt need help with twins?) they are all messy people and i'm a neat freak so I clean up after everyone.... yep all of them!
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 12:14 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Ugh, I made dinner before I left, ran around for six hours straight, then came home to clean up dinner. Mad now.
    lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 12:15 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• When my family is gone.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Not usually. Between picking up before bed and little bit before work, then coming home for lunch every day and usually throwing a load in the washer or something, it's not too bad.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 8:03 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Occasionally, my cats make a mess while we're gone for the day, but, normally, no, it's not messy. I clean up the night before or in the morning before I leave.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:25 AM on Jul. 9, 2010