What was your favorite year of life so far?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 12:10 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My junior year of high school - when I was the smartest and had the most common sense. It was a GREAT year!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 5:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i enjoyed being 12. really young, no worries in the world, hanging out having sleep overs with my best friends.
    i also liked being 21. just being able to drink, lived in FL, then moved back home to NY, met my SO, went out with my friends, becomming an adult, etc.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:13 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I don't think I remember them all in enough detail to comment!
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 12:13 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I have two, sorry to cheat ;-)
    1998- in 8th grade, two friends and my grandfather died the year before and I really appreciated life this year. Everyone in school was very close after losing two friends a day apart. The jocks were friends with the nerds and we were like a big family all grieving together..weird that all the good came from such a terrible thing
    2008- the birth of my son. Was a terrible year as far as medical scares and personal issues, but a year that will forever be at the top of my list
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• 1996 when I was 16. I have such great memories from this year!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:19 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Can't say that i have one. :(
    I wish i could say the year 2008, the year i got married. But there were other things going on that year that make it not so great.
    darn. now i feel all down. i can't think of a single year that was all good. :( Hopefully this year will be what i need.

btw. i'm not the down and out type, typically. I'm usually very optimistic so the fact i can't specify a year is surprising and disappointing for me.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• 27! I met many close friends at that age, met SO and got pregnant. Many good things came out of that year!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:27 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• prob my freshman year of hs. Met my first love. Had lots of amazing friends and crazy nights. But I had to move at the end of the summer
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:42 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I'd say probably at 23, I got to do alot of things that I never thought I would get to do, met a lot of really awesome people.
    HollieMidgette

Answer by HollieMidgette at 3:22 AM on Jul. 9, 2010