boyfriend visiting girls??

I posted the other night about my boyfriend driving 4hrs to visit a girl he had a 2 week fling with - while she had a boyfriend - before he and I got together.....well most of you agreed with me that that was not right....well we live a couple of hours away from each other, so we are kinda doing the long distance thing which makes it harder....tonight we were talking and he told me that he decided not to go, but that if he had gone, not only would they have gone out to dinner, he had been planning on staying over at her apartment, and sleeping on her couch...that really made me upset, because even if they are great friends, I haven't had the chance to meet her, and I'm not comfortable with him sleeping at another womans place - especially one that he has slept with in the past.He was upset I feel that way&wasn't happy with my why. How do I explain to him that it is not appropriate to stay at a womans place alone?? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• oh please, cmon.
    just break up with this guy already.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I would just tell him that you care about him and wouldn't want anything to come between the two of you.

Honestly though, if he is even considering this maybe he's not the right person for you. How would he feel if you wanted to crash at your exboyfriends place?
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:22 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• YOU DON'T! It's pretty much common sence. Ditch the dirt bag and spend your time with someone who can actually think with his right head ;-)
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 12:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I wouldnt feel comfortable either. I felt this way about one of my boyfriends exes. Actually they werent "exes" they were "ex fuck buddies". It wasnt my bf I didnt trust...it was her. A few years ago when we bumped into her at walmart she saw my baby bump and I could tell by her looks that she knew she was nothing more than the past and it made me feel goooooood.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Honey, guys don't just drive 4 hours to "visit". Don't be a fool. He's playing you. He knows it's not okay, but he's going to feed you as much bullcrap as you'll take. Respect yourself and break it off with him. He has a sexual history with this girl, and obviously doesn't respect the boundaries of a relationship since he knew she had a boyfriend. Which also means she doesn't either. The red flags are staring you in the face, follow your gut on this one and don't let yourself get hurt anymore. He's going to keep doing this. You deserve better.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:26 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I'm afraid if you have to explain this to him then he is pretty much a lost cause in the brains department. I refuse to believe any man is that dense that he has to have this explained to him. I'd take a shot in the dark and say he's playin you. Be careful.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:29 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Turn the tables and ask him how he'd feel if you were doing that with guy "friends"..
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Tell him that he is not 5 anymore and when you stay at a woman's house now that he is all grown up it means something entirely different, even if he doesn't see it. Tell him how it looks from HER point of view...she may like him and he likes her enough to stay over and she knows that would piss you off but asked anyway and was okay with it... she sounds just as shady as him
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 12:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• He's just not that into you.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:36 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Why didn't he invite you to go with him?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:44 AM on Jul. 9, 2010