Does this sound like labor may be soon?

I've had increasingly painful BH, sometimes I get tears in my eyes from them. I'm having menstral like cramps and also cramps like i am gunna have diarrhea, and ive been having more frequent soft BMs. Sharp pains and pressure on my 'crotch' area, and backaches for the first time this pregnancy. Does it sound like labor may be soon? Not sure if I'm dilated or effaced, my dr hasn't checked, but I am considered full term.

KaylaMarie425

Asked by KaylaMarie425 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it does to me. Start timing the contractions and call your dr.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I would call if you think you are close, but make sure to write down the time between and how long each bh lasts. This may be your body getting ready... congrats mommy!
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• start timing your contractions! it sounds like the begining of labor to me! good luck! and congrats!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 12:35 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It may be false contractions. But if its the real deal then they won't go away. It took me until one minute apart to say it was real labor lol. I had had false contractions for 20 weeks. Wasn't about to go to the hospital and not be coming back with a baby!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:45 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• do some walking and stay close to home, momma! good luck!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2010