What do you dream about?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 12:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I normally have really super intense dreams that are full color and like a movie almost. Sometimes I wake up just exhausted from them. I normally can recall 2-4 dreams a night. Usually it is myself and people I know in them, but sometimes I am just a third party watching or seem to be someone else all together. I have recurring dreams about the house I grew up, usually my family and I are moving back there or I am my age with my children but they are my siblings instead and my parents are there. Variations of that dream of that house have been on for y ears. 7 years ago my mom and I and my oldest drove down to Arkansas from Michigan, where we live now, to viist my Grandma. We drove through the old neighborhood twice. I thought the dreams would go away, but they haven't. Now they just include how much the neighborhood sadly had deteriorated.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:38 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I have a variety of very vivid, crazy dreams, and I swear, I can sometimes control them. Some are terrifying, some are pleasant, some are just straight crazy. I've had dreams since I was little, about once a year, of being in this freaking cemetery. There's this boy on a bike, with black hair, and he's chasing me. In the dream, I know he's dead. I have this dream every couple of years and in the dream, as I grow older, so does the boy. It really freaks me out. The scariest thing is...in my dream, I know he's attracted to me, yet out to get me in some way. The cemetery in the dream is old, with crooked stones, and really curvy paths, and I always get through it through this trail deep in the woods. He's never caught up to me..I'm always running from him, and eventually he gives up. I've always wondered what that is all about.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:45 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Oh sometimes I can literally change a dream too. Like somewhat wake up and think oh this should happen instead and steer it way or maybe I don't wake up but I can think as myself within a dream I am in. I don't know. I miss it when I don't dream though.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:13 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I always dream about crazy stuff that makes no sense... lol
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Oh sometimes I can literally change a dream too. Like somewhat wake up and think oh this should happen instead and steer it way or maybe I don't wake up but I can think as myself within a dream I am in. I don't know. I miss it when I don't dream though."

Sometimes I hate it. I feel like I NEVER have a night's sleep without dreams. I'd at least like peace and quiet when I'm asleep, lol. It's like my mind never stops. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:27 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Ever since I've been in my second trimester...sex. lol
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Im with BlainesMommy. I pretty much dream things that make no sense lol.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Go on Cymbalta. I never dreamt on Cymbalta and I missed it so much.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 4:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I dream about being in a grocery store and getting things from the bakery counter and eating them so fast in the so that I dont have to share with DS and DH. Then buying almost $40 worth of other cakes, pies, and pastries. When I go outside my DS and DH are waiting in the car asking me what took me so long and what did I bring them. I wish I had dreams about sex. I am 26 weeks pregnant!
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 5:49 AM on Jul. 9, 2010