have you ever gotten the giggles during sex? (tmi)

dh and I were having sex on the couch the other night. I was sitting on the couch and he was on his knees infront of me and had my legss up in the air. I don't know why but all of a sudden I just thought of how stupid we must look if someone came by and started laughing! Dh got so mad at me but I couldn't help it! I just kept laughing. It was going good too lol. What a horrible time to get the giggles!

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's happened to me twice in the last month. DH just laughs with me.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I've done that before too. Also the other night SO and I were doing it and I started sneezing and sneezed about 10 times in a row and it just totally killed the mood.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:41 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yes and I can't believe I am going to share this. I am bigger (not for long, recent lapband surgery, yay!) anyway he had sort of missed where he should have been and was right under my stomach for a second and I just grabbed it and guided it where it needed to be but I totally got the giggles thinking of the Family Guy episode where Lois get HUGE and Peter and her are really enjoying having fat sex and he says are we doing it and she says I dont know but it feels so good! I think I may have ever referenced that episode. Anyway it didn't break the moment. It's nice when it's comfortable like that....!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:43 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I giggle during sex sometimes. My husband thinks it is cute and lols too when it happens. I can't imagine why your dh would get mad about it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:43 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yeah, one time I was thinking of the scene from Planes, Trains, and Automobiles where they were in the back of the truck and the dog was buried under the hay and started snapping at Steve Martin's character. All my mind could wrap around was that dog in a frozen sneer, missing a tooth. Don't ask. I don't know. All I know is I started laughing hysterically. All I can say is there are some weird things that go on in my mind sometimes.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• yup

Answer by admckenzie at 8:37 AM on Jul. 9, 2010