Any new work at home jobs out there?

I recently got paid for opinion outpost. It took forever to get just under $30. Is there anything out there that pays better?

aidansmom111804

Asked by aidansmom111804 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it!! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 16 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:02 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep

Answer by rkoloms at 6:20 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I work at home w/ Gold Canyon Candles as a Senior Demonstrator! I work w/ a great team, and make good money. This business is fun and easy! Right now you can join for $35 and earn that back in 30 days, plus get $25 in gold dollars to purchase any product of your choice that is in our current catalog. Let me know if you would like anymore info.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 7:30 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• they Online jobs out there just plain old STINK...they are all going to be just like that...CHACHA pays between 2 and 10 cents a question, and surveys take like all day and you need X amount of money before they will even let you cash out.
    There are Customer Service jobs, but MOST requir eyou to have a quiet back ground environment...and then there are Medical transcriptionist which you have to go to school for and my understanding form most is that they will all go electronic and be out sourced soon enough.
    BEst bet is a business.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:55 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Sure. There are many different things you can do, not just work at home. You also have a choice of home-based work, such as merchandising. I have many different ideas and opportunities listed in my Blog, Mavi's Home Work.  Also, think about eBay.  It offers the perfect at home job!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:08 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Happy to help with details or any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I love ChaCha! I have been with them 2 yrs and started a group that has become popular for work at home...
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/30431

I also have a home based business called My Harvest America. It helps the average family save $100-$250/month on groceries. It is SO different then the other work at home businesses because you only need to refer 1-3 people and teach them to do the same to make good money. My site: www.MyharvestAmerica.com/wahm

In addition I am with a candle company. We are having a $10 anniversary special to sign up this month.
    https://www.soylicious.com/miekaclarke1
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 6:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I dont know how to quote someone else's answer but they don't all stink.
    Look up leapforce, lionbridge and buttler hill group.
    Those pay around 13-15 hr for working from home, and don't require you to be on the phone. Pretty good money for an at home job if you ask me.
    leelee4283

Answer by leelee4283 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Hi there..  Feel free to sign up for my newsletter.. Gives Ideas, Support, Tips, Tools and more   http://www.stepstoworkathome.com

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 9:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2010