Ectopic pregnancy need answers

I just had an ectopic pregnancy a week ago. I was 7wks along, they had to do emergency surgery & take my right tube. Needless to say, im going through a very hard time right now. MY QUESTION: How many of you have had an ectopic pregnancy, had to have a tube removed, & still went on to have healthy pregnancies? Im 32 yrs old, my Dr. says my left tube looks good, but my chances will be hard at getting pregnant again & im at higher risk of having ectopic again. I want to start trying again ASAP. Please reply w/or w/out sucess stories, I want to hear the truth- The good news & the bad...... Thank you

hjp78

Asked by hjp78 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• My sister had her tubes tied and got pregnant 5 times all but 1 were ectopic she now has a 5 year old son out of it, so if it could happen to her it could def happen for you too momma!! IM also ttc its been 18mos and 2 M/C for me, good luck!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• good luck
    Prego889

Answer by Prego889 at 3:45 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Good luck to you
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 4:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Let me tell you a story... I had DS1 in 2003, and after a m/c in 2004, I did not have any more pregnancies until I found out DH and I were expecting our first together in Jan 2007... it was a tubal, 6+ weeks and had grown into my tube, so I had my left tube removed in feb '07. A few months later I got prego w/ DS2 and when he was 5 mos old I got prego with DS3... for me, having that tube removed made me MORE fertile, although IDK how.

Good luck, lots of baby dust!
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2010