have you ever felt...

like there is a person inside of you that needs to be born? Like, when you are not pregnant? I had my second 4 months ago and ever since then I have felt like I must get preg. again in order to have this person who is inside of me. I know it sounds weird... but the feeling is getting stronger and stronger as time has gone by.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope can't say that I have. But I wouldn't keep having kids just to try and deal with this feeling. This sounds more like something a therapist or even just really good friend could maybe help you work out.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I've never felt that way. I kinda felt empty after my son was born. But never like someone was in there needing to be born. Honestly it is very weird, kind of like something my schizophrenic mother would say. Maybe you should talk to a therapist.

BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• What ever your feeling you need to talk to your doctor and what I think that you may be feeling is movement like some thing is kicking but it's not your body is tring to go back to normal... Don't let any one tell you that your crazy unless your doctor says so....lol
    Don't rush in to things just make sure your ready and just not wanting to be pg again for the attention that you got after the babhy comes it is all on the baby and not you so much having babies two yrs apart is better.
    Just give it time....When the time comes you will know it.
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 1:27 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Awww thats sweet! I felt that way before I got pregnant with my son. It was like his soul was around me asking to be born.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:02 AM on Jul. 9, 2010