When did you know...

you were pregnant? Mine was on Mother's Day and I was taking a drink of my favorite drink mixed with Baileys and the smell made me almost get sick. I knew then that I was expecting. When did you have the first clue??

HuskerMommy08

Asked by HuskerMommy08 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This past February 20th. I was sitting on the couch and feeling sick. I had been mildly nauseated all day. Then my arm brushes against my boob and it was like electricity shot out of it. I looked at them and they were so swollen. I knew then because this is my 5th pregnancy. I ran into the bedroom, woke my husband up and pulled my shirt up, crying and telling him that I'm pregnant. lol He still laughs about it.

BTW...I was crying because we did not plan this pregnancy and we have a horrible pregnancy history (3 losses).
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• When i missed my period!
    IzabellaBugg

Answer by IzabellaBugg at 12:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• When I didn't get my period. I took 3 pregnancy tests in the next 2 days. That pretty much solidified it for me!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I was pregnancy illeterate the first time lol. I was getting fat and thought it was because I was eating more. Periods had been irregular, didn't pay attention. My husband kept saying I might be, I kept saying nah. I couldn't wear any of my clothes. I was showing too, but again, thought it was because I was eating a lot! Finally I thought I'd buy a test just to satisfy the 1% of me that thought it was a possibility. I was 10 weeks lol. Opps!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• when i went to the emergency room for a kidney infection and the nurse came in and told me i was
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:56 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I was in the shower one day and I just knew somehow. It was way tooo early to check and see, but I just KNEW somehow! I knew it was a boy too! :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 9:10 AM on Jul. 9, 2010