Anyone else hate cursing?

I hate when my DH curses around me, he tries not to but he does sometimes. Anyone else hate it? Some words i can tolerate but i HATE the "f" word!

IzabellaBugg

Asked by IzabellaBugg at 1:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Honestly I myself have a hard time not cussing. I try my best not to since I have DS but honestly a word or 2 does slide out sometimes.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• uh, not really...i tend to have a potty mouth but i cut it down when the kids aare around
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It doesn't really bother me as long as it's not excessive. I can't stand to hear the F word 4 times in one sentence.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i would be divorced if it bothered me.
    my husbands in the Army.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• DH and I throw that word around all day. We joke with eachother all the time...f this and f that and f you. It is just another word to us. Although thankfully I do know when not to swear.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I HATE it but I can live with it in small amounts. I have some people in my family that drops the f bomb like Tiger Woods drops his pants...
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 1:08 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I hate it when people use it for every other word, it gets annoying but it does slip out every now and then. When it does do I ever hear it from the peanut galory lol
    nurdreams

Answer by nurdreams at 1:08 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I cuss, but ever since I had my baby, I realize how immature it is. And I really hate it when my MIL cusses, cus she sounds so low class, plus she cusses around my child and jokes around calling him "a little shit", which I freaking hate!
    Joylynn77

Answer by Joylynn77 at 1:20 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• oooh you said the "H" word! Every once in a blue moon I say a word I don't intend to, thank God they are much more few and far between. I used to curse like a sailor before I got saved, but G- D-. has always been the one I can't stand to hear. I glad to be blessed with a hubby that gave up swearing when I did, it would kill me to hear my little girls saying those things, so trashy. The kids pick up everything right now, I heard my 4 year old tell my 3 year old " haha, your retarded" and it put me in check. I didn't even realize how un-classy I had sounded before. Also if your husband is really trying not to, and knows it bothers you, try not to correct him, It wont make it any better & He's probably beating himself up enough on his own. He'll love you all the more for it. We all make mistakes and a loving wife makes it easier when they do. ( not that your not anyway, just saying cus I learned from experiance ;) )
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 1:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I spent 12 years in the navy. I am trying to cut back on my profanity. My husband is still active duty so he's kind of an enabler. It's not as bad as it used to though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:27 AM on Jul. 9, 2010