anyone watch persons unknown?

just curious we just started watching it ondemand, it is so weird! but i like it so far, has me wondering!

nickellmomof2

Asked by nickellmomof2 at 1:19 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have been watching on OnDemand also. It's okay. I like some of those mystery mini-series (like last year's Harper's Island). Persons Unknown is going a little bit slow for me, but I'll keep watching anyway, because now that I started it, I will have to see it through. On another note, did you notice that the guy playing Charlie Morse (the one who killed his wife) is the guy who played the friend in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"? I recognized his eyes right away even though I haven't seen Ferris Bueller since I was a teenager!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:12 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I liked the first episode, but I think I missed a couple of episodes. I saw it last night (or the night before, I can't remember) and I was a little lost already.
    debbymichelle

Answer by debbymichelle at 2:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yep watched the new episode today I watch it on HULU.com. I like it alot and Pretty Little Liars
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 4:48 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• from the previews it seemed like a watered down version of the "saw" movies. is that basically what it is?
    pmg1030

Answer by pmg1030 at 9:34 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• it does kind of remind me of saw now that you mention it...less gore though
    nickellmomof2

Comment by nickellmomof2 (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2010