How many Mommas are in school?

I just started an online program to get my bachelors in psychology, with the ultimate goal of becoming a court appointed child advocate. So, I was just curious as to how many other moms on here are also going to school in one form or another, and what are you working towards?

scarlett0720

Asked by scarlett0720 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep! Nursing!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:30 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Not right at this moment, but once finances aren't as strained, I plan to go back to cosmetology school to become a hairdresser. My husband can't wait "to get a decent haircut AND not pay for it" lol
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:42 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yes. My major is History and my minor is Geography. When I am done I may do archival work and go to graduate school.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 1:42 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I am! Going for my Bachelor's in English and possibly minor in Psychology so I can have a good back up plan.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:12 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I am a cosmetology student...I plan on owning my own salon that has everything hair, nails, skin, waxing...etc :)
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 2:30 AM on Jul. 9, 2010