question for anyone that saw the first Saw movie?

when that guy sawed off his leg and made it out of the doorway...did it show in the other saw series if he made it or lived? died?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 1:41 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it does show it! i can't remember which one it is in, but someone stumbles across a dead body with it's foot sawed off!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 1:42 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I don't understand how anyone can watch those movies, or why people continue to make them. So sorry, but I can't answer your question.
    debbymichelle

Answer by debbymichelle at 2:27 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I think it was in the second one where someone stumbles on his body. Maybe third. They all blend together after a while so I am probably wrong.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:47 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• He was shown briefly in a flashback unconscious in the bathroom floor.

SPOILER FOR NEXT SAW MOVIE: The actor playing him will be reprising his role in the next Saw movie.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 2:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Oh, i forgot to add it was Saw 3 that he was shown. Heres the link to the info about his character.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Saw_characters#Lawrence_Gordon

tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 2:36 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I actually SCREAMED right along with him when he was sawing his leg off. AHHHHHHH
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2010