How soon?

How soon can you find out if your pregnant or not?

Ashley162

Asked by Ashley162 at 2:57 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 2 or three weeks. really depends on the woman, but the earliest i've heard was a friend of mine who found out at 2 weeks
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I found out when I was a couple of weeks pregnant. I just felt weird so I took a pregnancy test in hopes it would be positive. At first I didn't think it was but when I looked closer I could just barely see the pink line showing up on the test. So look closely! I took several tests within the next week or so and the line just got darker and darker...may be weird but I just thought that was cool.
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 3:03 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• 2-4 weeks you should be able to tell, however on occation it can miss it. On baby number 2 I took 8 pregnancy test 2 were doctors ones, and the last one I took I told the doctor, "If I'm not pregnant I must be diabetic" turns out It finally came out positive and I was 3 months along already. That pregnancy seemed to go by so quick! lol
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 3:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• 3-4 weeks if your peeing on a stick. 2 weeks if its a blood test.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:26 AM on Jul. 9, 2010