can any body having Headache on early pregnancy syptoms

hi, i am vidya. i am ttc from last 6 month but there is no positive result. we tried in this monts also. from last 1 week i am having a headach. Is that included in early pregnancy syptoms. no other sign of pregnancy. i when should i take a test which give me correct result of my pregnancy. my period date is 13th. and today is 9th

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• there are many many many causes of a headache. heat, dehydration, stress, fatigue, hunger, the list goes on and on so though some pregnant women get headaches it's not a real sympton
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• not exactly
    Prego889

Answer by Prego889 at 3:44 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Early headache was my only symptom when I was pregnant. In fact I never kept track of my cycle so when I had headaches I knew to take a test and I would be pregnant. But I also missed my period but did not know it since I did not keep track. So yes it is possible for that to be the only symptom since that has been my only symptom. Another thing, when I did have the headaches I was far enough along to get a positive result with the test! I would always be about a week late when my headaches started.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 9:28 AM on Jul. 9, 2010