Ideas for a vampire story.

I'm writing a story about vampires, hopefully it will become a novel. I'm not looking for anything like Twilight. I like the original vampires, but I'm looking for something a bit more creative. I'm open to anything you can come up with. Thanks very much if you can help me out.

MarieMassacre

Asked by MarieMassacre at 5:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I read the whole Twilight series, Anne Rice and other random vampire stories. Please if you do make a book about vampires would you please make them secret. I dont like it when we live with the vampires and everyone is ok with it. I like the mystery behind the vampires. It makes it more sexy and interesting. If you do write a book I would love to read it even if you make it like true blood. I dont like that kind I am more of an "Interview with a Vampire" kindof girl.
    Idea: Maybe a love story from long ago and break up or something happens and then (since they live forever) make them meet again several years later and fall in love again. Add another vampire in the mix spice it up. Like 1 leaves the other for another vampire and then they meet back up. I dont know if this is good but you asked. Hope it at least triggers some ideas for you . GoodLuck!
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 5:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• you could show the many aspects of the different type of vampires. being a gamer and loving vampires since as long as i can remember you find that some are artsy, some love to party , others want to fight. i like the idea of the secret world of the vampire but let some of them mix with the humans. never coming out in the day except when they want to be burned to a crisp.
    rainfey

Answer by rainfey at 6:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2010