how to conceive

can any body suggest some methods for conceive. I am trying from last 6 months and now i am very tense. i visited doctor but she said me i am not having any problem to conceive. i follows her guidelines. but no result. help me. i am very much frustreded. every month i make a hopes that i am preg but result is negative.

vidya1985

Asked by vidya1985 at 5:59 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Here is a good article on how to become more fertile: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21950102/ns/today-today_health/

Good luck!
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 6:13 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• First you need to relax, your stress might be preventing you from becoming pregnant. Prayer works wonders as well. My mother tried for 10 years to conceive and couldn't. My father didn't believe in God, so my mother said to him, would you believe in Him if I prayed and God gave us a baby? He said he would, so she prayed, and became pregnant with me the next month. My God always listens. If that is not good for you, then try to relax, and keep trying. I'll pray for you if you like. Babies are so wonderful! Best of luck! God Bless~☺
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 6:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• well, when a man loves a woman...
    lol, sorry. i've heard that if you don't do it every day, then your hubby's sperm count will go up for when you do do the deed. so maybe do it once or twice a week, when you know you're ovulating, and that might help. as pp put it, relaxing will also help. i read somewhere that the female orgasm actually helps bring the sperm to the back of the uterus, where the eggs are. and we all know that we can't orgasm when we're too tense. so find ways to relax. and don't be so clinical about it. have fun with it. dress up, dance for your man, have really, really great sex. so even if you don't get pregnant, at least you're enjoying the process, right?
    also, i know you said you got checked, but what about hubby? some guys have lower sperm count, among other things. i would have him checked out. but be GENTLE about how you suggest it, because some guys can be sensitive. they feel less manly idk lol
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 6:36 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Have sex a lot! You can also use one of those fertility calculators to figure out what dates are the best to 'do it'. They even have apps for Iphones and Andriod phones.
    Missbehaves

Answer by Missbehaves at 8:16 AM on Jul. 9, 2010