blood

i took pregnany test befor so now im bleeding but my test are still coming back as a dark + why am i bleeding? im having blood work done today

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be any number of things. Check with the doctor when you go in to get your blood work done.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 7:57 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Some woman get a period the whole pregnancy. You could be one of them.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• How heavy is the bleeding? Is it heavy, or light? Light bleeding can be normal, but heavy doesn't sound normal. Definitely mention this when you get your blood work done. They may want to do a quantitative hCG (measure your pregnancy hormone levels, just to make sure they're where you should be for how far along you are).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:12 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• With my first I had bleeding right after I found out I was pregnant. I went to the ER because I was nervous. Everything turned out to be ok. I had light bleeding for about two days. I was 4 weeks pregnant. If you are nervous call your dr. Best of luck ot you.
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I had bleeding at the beginning of my last pregnancy, turned out I had a subchorionic hemorhage, its where there is a blood pool between the placenta and uterus- I was freaking out because I had a miscarriage the pregnancy before that and it took 9 months to finally get pregnant again.My hormone levels werent going up very fast at every blood draw that i had and the Dr gave us a 50% chance of the outcome being good.. at my 9wk u/s the blood pools were still there and not getting any smaller, at my 19wk u/s the blood was gone! My son was born at 40wks3days at 8lbs15oz.. So dont start freaking out about bleeding just yet, stress can just make things worse.. good luck
    mommyto4rugrats

Answer by mommyto4rugrats at 11:47 AM on Jul. 10, 2010