What is the best stroller for city living- under $300.00!!!?

I have an 8 month old ready to sit forward in a stroller. I need a light weight, easy to fold and fit in my trunk, stroller. Any suggestions?

AidanZoe10

Asked by AidanZoe10 at 7:50 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The Peg-Perego Aria OH Stroller is only about 10 lbs. and it is on sale at diapers.com.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 8:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Maclaren
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 8:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Seriously, just get one of those $10-$15 umbrella strollers. We got one of the nice expensive ones with our first and while it's good for trips to the zoo and that kind of thing, its a pain in the butt for every day use. It's one of the lightweight ones too. I finally got one of the cheapy umbrella strollers and what a difference! As long as they can sit up on their own, I think those are the best.
    Missbehaves

Answer by Missbehaves at 8:10 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Combi- It is very light-weight. It folds down compact and has a carrying strap.
    marilyp

Answer by marilyp at 8:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I like the baby joggger series. light, one hand close. the have a city stroller series. http://www.babyjogger.com/joggers_strollers.aspx
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 8:59 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I absolutely LOVE my Chicco Liteway Stroller

It is light weight and folds up small like an umbrella stroller, but it also fully reclines and has a backet underneath, cup holder etc. It folds up easily and aoutomatically clips closed and then there is a little carry handle.

maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 12:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• NOT a Jeep Jogging Stroller- it's the opposite of compact.
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I would get an umbrella stroller. Cuz I have a graco Disney stroller, and its cute in all but its such a hassle to lug around and to even fit in my car. Those umbrella strollers are much more convenient.
    hayliesmommy20

Answer by hayliesmommy20 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2010