Did your last month of pregnancy fly by, or drag on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It drug on and on, probably because I was so uncomfortable and I also went past my due date.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 8:02 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Each of my pregnancies have dragged on and on towards the end, it's because I'm so excited to see my baby but they just don't seem to want to make an appearance!
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 8:03 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• The last month I carried my son seemed to last forever. I was on bedrest, so it was completely miserable. However, when I saw him, it was worth every tired of laying, back aching, grouchy from being stuck in the house moment of that last month!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 8:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I was due septemper 6th. I went into labor sept 5th. With only a window unit and a toddler during the hottest part of summer. We are trying again and I told him If we don't get preg by the end of august we will just have to wait till next yr. NO MORE SUMMER BABIES FOR ME!!!! UGH!
    EFotiou

Answer by EFotiou at 8:10 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It drug on. It felt like it was never going to go by.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It went at a steady pace. the days it got to be really slow and crappy was the 2 days I went over...those were long...after I didn't go into labor on my due date I just accepted that I was going to be pregnant forever. LOL then the day after I went into labor, 14 hours later into the next day I had my son
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:12 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It seemed to go on and on, all three times, even the one that was early and the one that was scheduled.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 8:12 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Like a child waiting for Christmas...the last few months especially the last always feel the longest.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• with every pregnancy the last month felt longer than the previous 8. It was horrible.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:19 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It dragged. He was a bit overdue too which didn't help. Worth the wait though!
    muminoz

Answer by muminoz at 8:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2010