Dont you just feel like murdering people like this? or at least making them suffer terribly?

There's this guy around my area, I dont know him, but I wish I did so I could rip his insides out. The fricken asshole has a big dog (boxer) and left it outside in this crazy heat without any food or water and the poor thing ended up dying in the middle of his yard because of it! This really pisses me off!!! If any of you have an outside dog make sure it has food and WATER!!! I dont get how people can be so stupid!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Pets

• awwww geez thats so sick
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I hear ya! did you know he was doing this?? when I see something like this, I call animal control and report it before it is too late for the animal, how very sad, and avoidable!

Answer by older at 8:20 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• That is just so sad! Yeah, stuff like that makes me so mad I could scream.
    Honestly speaking, if I had seen it out there like that for more than an hour or two, I would probably have called the Animal Control office.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 8:26 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• bumped ya!

Answer by older at 8:28 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• People like this disgust me. I think of my pets as my children. Anyone with common sense would know that it's the SUMMER and if you have a dog outside, they need plenty of FRESH WATER to keep hydrated and food! Ugh. People are so sick.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:28 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• We just had a similar story on the news here. Our local Humane society has been overloaded with rescues and they are prosecuting ANYONE who's animals are left outside w/o water and shelter in this heat... It's sad that they have to even go that route! If you are going to have a pet, take care of it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:45 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It makes me so sad. This is one of the reasons I don't have a pet. I know I don't have the resources to take care of one properly right now and all living creatures deserve to be treated properly and taken care of.
    jillybean703

Answer by jillybean703 at 2:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• That's awful. My parents bought an air conditioner JUST for the Saint Bernards. I can't imagine leaving any animal in this heat!
    mommypip

Answer by mommypip at 3:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• o thats so sad I feel horrible. how could someone do that??
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• yes
    Mortiferouslatt

Answer by Mortiferouslatt at 3:10 PM on Jul. 16, 2010