Tomorrow should of been my wedding day how do I cope with the day

Hello: Well first of all my ex fiance and I are back together but tomorrow would of been our wedding day 07-10-2110 how do I cope with the day I know he will probably come and visit how do I cope really with the whole weekend even today is hard I have felt myself about to cry a couple of times.

What if he wonts to spend the weekend thanks for all replies and please no harsh replies

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 8:42 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• My sister went through the EXACT same thing! Her and her fiance broke off the engagement, she moved about 1/2 hour from him (closer to us!!!), and got a better job, and he decided that he'd made a HUGE mistake. They did not get married on the day originally planned, but they did get married! They've been married a year now, and seem very happy! Maybe it'll just take time to figure it all out, and maybe it happened for a reason. Is this someone you SHOULD marry? If you're having trouble with getting through the day, you'll need to keep yourself busy and DEFINITELY share with him the fact that you're having some trouble with it.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 8:50 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• and yesterday could have been ______ fill in the blank.
    Don't dwell on things out of your control. What is more important, having a wedding that could have been or focusing that emotion on the things in front of you?
    Figure it happened, well didn't in this case, there is nothing you can do to change that. Take your 5 minutes of frustration, go enjoy your day!!!!!!
    Christy644

Answer by Christy644 at 8:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Go do something fun for yourself!!!!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:56 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I agree with the above statement just take the time and work on your relationship. Especially the problem why u split in the first place. Then after u worked things out then u can set another date. Good luck honey.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:57 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Why don't you talk to him about your feelings? If you are engaged to be married, you should be able to.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It's no big deal. I would probably laugh about it & think "whoa, we would have been getting married" just don't be so emotional abou it. You'll have your special day one day.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:07 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My friend had the same problem, but wasn't back together with her ex. She signed up for a marathon and ran it...to keep her mind busy! I would do something you don't usually do to keep you busy and happy!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Sorry but I'm not seeing this as a sad thing. It's an opportunity to see things from a different perspective, to back up and regroup. Life is full of opportunities. Not all are going to seem good at the time. It's all in how you look at them. You will be fine. Find the good. Don't dwell on the negative.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:26 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• my ex fiance and I are back together ...............

all things happen in there own time
    if you are back together then try to think of as new beginning

people come into our lifes for a reason a season or a lifetime
    yours is still in your life, just fate on a different schedule

hope the day goes better than you expect!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• The grammar in this is so horrible, I have no idea what you're even posting.
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2010